Fastcap Kaizen foam cut specifically for your Tool Box in your color choice!
- Be sure to choose the thickness and color
- These Foam inserts are 3D CNC cut to fit your Box precisely
- Easily mark out with our Long Nose Marker and cut out with the Kaizen knife
- Simply cut & peel the layers away for a perfect fit
The Tool box is NOT included, it is shown only for reference
- Although it is not necessary, purchasing a fixed "standard" bottom section, will get you up past the raised sections in the bottom of the drawer
- The 1/8" thick Bottom Substrate is available in a waterproof, durable ABS plastic, or masonite board if you want to save some money. (Please note, this material is NOT water resistant)
EXAMPLES OF LAYERS:
The 8442 tool box drawers will fit:
1 bottom layer of 2-1/4" plus 2 layers of 1-1/8" w/ substrate
1 bottom layer of 2-1/4" plus 1 layer of 2-1/4" w/ substrate
1 bottom layer of 1-1/8" plus 3 layers of 1-1/8" w/ substrate
The 8443 tool box drawers will fit:
1 bottom layer of 1-1/8" plus 1 layer of 1-1/8" w/ substrate
2 layers of 1-1/8" w/ substrate
- When adhering the substrate to the foam, contact cement works best!
- ALL Foam Inserts are sold separate. If you have a 2 drawer or 3 drawer box, the foam is still sold per piece.